Atlantis Spa Offers a wide variety of relaxing and fun day spa getaways. Feel free to put your own favourite package together and call us at (613) 730-8500 Optional Lunch $25.00 available with spa packages only.
Disclaimer: Spa Packages are to be used in one visit and cannot be broken up to individual service components. Partially used Spa Packages automatically become dollar amount usable on regular priced services only.
Dead sea salt body exfoliation and massage
A Day at Atlantis Beauty Spa
Atlantis Getaway for Two – A Great Couples Spa Package!
Full Body Scrub
Coconut Mango Oil Full Body Scrub
Dead Sea Salt Body Polish
Spa Treatments Especially for Men
Add Lunch and a glass of Champagne with any Ottawa Spa package
As well as our Spa Packages, Atlantis Spa have a great range of monthly offers available at discounted rates; allowing you to get the same quality treatments at a fraction of the price!
View this month’s offers here!
Want to buy one of these packages for a friend or special someone?
Get them a gift card! It’s easy! Purchase here!
Atlantis Beauty Spa Packages
Treat Your Loved One to a Relaxing Session at Atlantis Spa
Few things feel so wonderful than giving the perfect gift to a loved one for a special occasion. Giving someone you love a gift to relax, enjoy themselves and rejuvenate at a great spa and salon is an excellent idea. Most clients of Atlantis Beauty Spa lead a busy and stressful life and truly appreciate a few hours of quiet relaxation and pampering.
Many Ottawa spas offer a variety of services and treatments designed to make the client relax and feel more energetic after the treatment. One of the most popular service packages is a session of infrared sauna followed by a whirlpool bath and finally an hour long body massage. This wonderful service package helps the client wind down from the daily speed and stress, loosen up her tight muscles and come out feeling almost like a new person when the session is done. When you are thinking to give an excellent present to a loved one think of a gift certificate to a great Ottawa spa.
How to get the most of your spa visits
For many people going to a spa is an occasional visit only. To get the most of beauty and wellness services however, you should follow these tips.
- You should make your spa visits consistent and part of your weekly schedule. Taking care of your skin cannot be done on an occasional basis. You can visit a spa for a facial and relaxation body massage regularly. The more you go the more you will find out what you like and what products or services make you feel better. It is an ongoing learning process. Take your time to find out how to best take care of the health of your skin and give your body enough time to be able to relax regularly.
- The second tip to get the most out of your spa experience is to ask questions. Have a discussion with the beauty professional about your skin type, your home skin care routine and what type of products you normally use. This will help your beauty professional to offer you a better service and suggest products and routines that help to improve the health of your skin.
- Try to understand the services you receive. Do not simply ask for a facial because it was recommended to you by someone. Some massage services offer purely a relaxing experience by light pressure hand massage while other massages such as more deep tissue Swedish massages can decrease chronic muscle pain. Other services such as aromatherapy can have a great influence on your mood so make sure you know what affect certain aromas will have on you following your service.
- Before and during your spa visit drink plenty of water as it will help to hydrate your body making a sauna session much more effective. Do not eat anything heavy as the steam and high moisture content in saunas and baths may make you feel unwell.
- Finally speak up if the service or the beauty professional is not to your liking. Each client is different and it is impossible for the spa to know if you like or dislike something unless you tell them immediately.