At Atlantis Spa the safety and health of our clients and employees is the highest priority. Regarding the COVID-19 viral outbreak, we have taken drastic measures to reduce our risk level and the potential impact on our clients and our larger community.
We have taken the following measures to reduce the risk level to our staff and clients:
We ask that any client cancel their appointments if:
- they are experiencing any symptoms of illness such as a fever, tightness in the chest, cough, etc.;
- if they have recently traveled outside of Canada;
- if they have recently been in contact with someone who has traveled or is exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- We ask that our clients thoroughly wash their hands or use our hand sanitizer before and after their treatment.
- We have limited client appointments in the spa to one therapist/esthetician and one client at all times, or a couple when they request a couple’s service in order to reduce contact, allow for proper and effective disinfecting, and decrease overall exposure.
Due to these changes, please know that our hours may be affected and your call may be missed at times. Please leave us a message (613) 730-8500 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As always, our clinic is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in its entirety throughout the day.
All treatment rooms and equipment are also cleaned and disinfected before and after every use.
Our therapists continue to perform proper hand cleaning before and after every assessment/treatment.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust as necessary as it develops.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and your patience during these times.
Atlantis Spa Team